Today I was deploying a new release for one of my BizTalk applications. I updated logic on several places in two assemblies containing orchestrations.
I decided to deploy to the testing server manually: the first assembly was no problem to deploy, however the second assembly gave me the following error:
Failed to update binding information. (mscorlib)
Party ‘PartyName’ enlisted under role ‘Provider(Codit.MyRoleLinkType)’ has not bound all the operations of role link port types. (Microsoft.BizTalk.ExplorerOM)
You do not find a lot of information on the above error online, so I tried to check where the problem lied myself to no avail.
I found one similar blog post from Steve Harclerode which claims that there is no other way than to delete the entire BizTalk application and then recreate it.
However, I found that if I delete this particular resource and then add it again, I have no issues.
Off course, by removing the resource and thus also removing the artifacts and bindings, you also lose your role link setup. In my case however, this is easily put back by importing the bindings I exported before removing the assembly.
Hope this helps someone, please feel free to comment if you have any cause or solution.